Bioluminescent Night Kayak Tour with glowing Jellyfish!
The jelly fish are called Comb Jellies.
The glow at night and don't sting!
Enjoy a night on the water with experienced tour guides .
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- kayak, paddle, life jacket
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - No food or drink is included
This is a Comb Jelly fish tour, these Jellies are Bioluminescent.
We catch these jellies with small nets to watch them glow.
They do not sting so no worries there. They are small, from dime size to the size of a plum.
A real cool experince.
Departure Point :Manatee Cove Park, 4905 N Tropical Trail, Merritt Island, FL 32953, USA
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.