Bird and Archeological Observation Guide
Maximize the visit, experience local knowledge and learn about the natural and cultural history of the area.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water - Includes lunch
What's excluded :
- Does not include sunscreen, repellent, rain protection.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tikal National Park, Tikal National Park, Peten Department
The guide will take you to different squares and Mayan Temples through a path inside the nature reserve, with enough time to explain the history and climb the temples to appreciate the panoramic view of the Park.
Departure Point :Mundo Maya-Flores International Airport (FRS), Zone 2, City of Santa Elena de la Cruz, Flores, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
Through the names of travelers, using a LabelAirports
- Santa Elena Airport, Flores Guatemala
Departure Time :1:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.