Bird Sanctuaries Tour
Around 250 species of birds have been recorded on the island (over 400 in Trinidad, Tobago’s sister island). Adventure Farm & Eco Reserve is one of the treasured habitats available on the island. Your guide will work with you to determine the best stops depending on the time of year and your interests. The excursion includes a professional guide and a air-conditioned vehicle. This half-day excursion is approximately 2-3 hours and is a great opportunity to spend a morning or afternoon. The excursion includes a professional guide and an air-conditioned vehicle.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Licensed guide
- Entry/Admission - Adventure Farm and Nature Reserve
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Lunch - If you will want to stop for lunch, our guide will be happy to assist with transportation during the tour; but lunch is not included in the package cost and will be at your expense.
- Inspect Repellent (Recommended!)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adventure Farm and Nature Reserve, Tobago
The Adventure Farm & Eco Reserve is outside Plymouth. There is a $20 TT entrance fee which may be worth the unique experience it offers. One being if you place fruit and seeds in the feeders then ring a brass bell, species of birds will come to the feeders within minutes which many visitors find to be fun to watch.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any hotel on Tobago, even if not listed here. Just let us know at the time of bookout.Airports
- Tobago Airport, Tobago
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/16/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.