Bird-watching Hikes around Jibhi
Himalayan habitat is a paradise for birds & butterflies due to it's flora species & diverse terrain. everyone who comes to Himachal wants to experience adventure.
here i'm offering you an experiential nature tour which will help you to see the Ariel beauty of Himalaya.
i'll guide you to explore birds & butterflies found in Himalayan habitat. i'll also guide you to learn observation & species identification.
stargazing & night walk session is an other add-on in this itinerary so you can get a chance to see nocturnal life in himalyan forests.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Day 1: Birdwatching in bahu
Stop At: Naturalist India, Village/PO. - Bahu Main Bahu Village, Jibhi 175123 India
1 evening bird-watching session
1 stargazing session
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Double bed room with non-attached bathroom in Himalayan offbeat village farmhouse
Day 2: Bird-watching in Saraj Valley
Stop At: Sajwar, Himachal Pradesh, India
1 birding session in bahu village.
1 birding session in sajwar valley.
1 night walk in bahu forest.
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Double bed room with non attached bathroom in Himalayan off-beat village farmhouse.
Day 3: bird-watching in jibhi
Stop At: Jibhi, Jibhi, Kullu District, Himachal Pradesh
1 bird-watching session near 'Pushpbhadra' river in jibhi.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Govt.Middle.School Bahu, Near Gadagusiani road, Bahu, Himachal Pradesh 175123, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup on demand
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.