Bird watching in La Mancha
A unique tour where you can enjoy the nature that Veracruz offers, in a place as distinctive as La Mancha, site that houses 7 ecosystems, and which is the resting place of 500 species of birds, you can not miss an experience of this type .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round transportation from Veracruz or Boca Del Río
- Typical Rural Breakfast
- Entry/Admission - Camp Ecoturistico La Mancha
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Camp Ecoturistico La Mancha, Carretera Federal 180 Km. 31, Campamento El Manglar, 91480 Mancha, Ver., Mexico
For bird lovers you know that you have to leave very early to live this different experience that is in the La Mancha ecological reserve, which has 7 different ecosystems, where you can observe a great diversity of flora and fauna other than being one of the first places in the world of rest and passage of migratory birds more than 500 species, the best season is from August to November you can see eagles, hawks, milanes, columbines, pink spatulas, storks and the rest of the year you can see local species such as herons, frigates, cormorants, pelicans, among others. If you are a bird watcher La Mancha is one of the best areas in the state of Veracruz to live this fascinating experience, our expert guides are trained local farmers who know and respect this environment and are part of a research center of this reserve Well, here you will find the most important migratory raptor corridor in the world. Around 18 million birds pass, among them are rapaes, t-shirts, aquatic, among others. Later you can enjoy a typical rural breakfast in the area.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you are not staying in a hotel. Contact us. To be able to locate your nearest pick-up point.
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.