Bird Watching in Tirimbina Biological Reserve, Sarapiquí.
Participants can visit one of the most diverse rainforests in the tropics, and will cross the longest suspension bridge in the region.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- General Ticket to Tirimbina Biological Reserve on the day of the activity (schedule from 7 am to 5 pm)
What's excluded :
A professional local guide will accompany you through different habitats such as open areas, secondary forest, primary forest and river edges in search of different bird species, participants could have the opportunity to observe birds such as Snowy Cotinga, Black-Crested Coquette, White Fronted Nunbird among others.
• Tirimbina Biological Reserve, Route 126, La Virgen 41002 Costa Rica
Departure Point :Reserva biológica Tirimbina, 126, Heredia, Sarapiquí, Costa Rica
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.