Bird Watching Montibelli
Montibelli is a private wild reserve located in the Municipality of Ticuantepe. It has an extension of 162.5 hectares and heights that vary between 360 and 720 meters above sea level; what allows a cool climate practically all year. The temperature ranges between 18 and 26 ° C.
Studies carried out indicate that Montibelli has areas that host populations of flora and fauna that are important for the ecological balance of the sub-basin, with significant remnants of forest in natural regeneration.
The presence of 156 faunal species has been determined (birds 105, mammals 32, reptiles 17, amphibians 2) grouped into 51 families, identifying at least 17 species with CITES status, that is, endangered or threatened species including monkey congo, sahino, guatusa, Pacific parakeet and 6 species of hummingbirds.
After visiting Montibelli Wildlife Reserve for birdwatching, we´ll finish this adventure visiting one of the most active volcanoes in Nicaragua, Masaya Volcano.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Montibelli Private National Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Masaya Volcano National Park
What's excluded :
- Tour Guide gratuity
- Services not listed on the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montibelli Private National Reserve, La Concha Road, Ticuantepe Nicaragua
Birdwatching at this Private wildlife Reserve
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Masaya Volcano National Park, Masaya Nicaragua
We'll see the active crater of this volcano
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Granada or Managua
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- What to Bring?
- Appropriate Clothing
- Proper Shoes
- Rain Jacket (On Winter)
- Bottle of Water
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.