Bird Watching Tour.
We can all enjoy bird watching and contribute to the natural conservation efforts . We invite you to join us in the discovering of the wonderful world of tropical birds and learn from this incredible natural paradise which is home to over 380 species.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arenal Mundo Aventura, La fortuna de San Carlos carretera a Chachagua, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
Our bird watching tour begins at 5:30 am, the perfect time to be delighted by the most incredible concert of birds, among the lush vegetation.
Just as the sun comes out we will begin the journey through the Gallery Habitat Trail with 380 species of birds, decorated with small lakes and grasslands ideal for birdwatching. During the entire tour, our naturalist guide will accompany you and teach you about all of these natural marvels.
Hawks, orioles, toucans, woodpeckers, hummingbirds, sunbittern, bare-throated tiger heron, and more will capture your attention throughout the tour. Other species like trogons, jacamars, great currasow, and king vultures will also come out to give you an unforgettable experience in Costa Rica.
The hike is comfortable and tranquil, so that the whole family can enjoy it. The tour can last 2-4 hours, in addition to the Gallery Trail you can choose to explore the Turkey Trail, the Congo Trail, and the Waterfall Trail, all in primary open forests
Departure Point :La Fortuna de San Carlos, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
Traveler pickup is offered
For hotels localet more than 9 km from the park it is necessary to consult the cost of transportation.
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.