Bird Watching Tour
Bhutan is a birder’s paradise, boasts of birds not found in other parts of the world and is recognized as one of the 221 global endemic bird areas. This one full day birding tour will take you through Ura valley and Thrumshingla Pass at 3750 meters above the sea level. Brace yourself to spot some rare birds today.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Camping Tents and Other Required Tents
- Certified Nature Guide
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
After an early breakfast, you expert birding guide and vehicle will take you from Bumthang towards Thrumshingla Pass on to the village of Sengor. The route ascends through forests of gigantic firs and various rhododendron trees. From the Pass, descend down to Sengor, a small settlement of lush fields and shingled houses. With your experienced guide and a bit of luck, you can be sure to see the Black Bulbul, Blyth’s Pipit, Bronzed Drongo, Gould’s Shortwings, Redheaded Bullfinch, Speckled Piculet, Grey Wagtail, Whitethroated Munia, Whitebrowed Blue Flycatcher, Yellowbellied Flowerpecker, Bluebeaed Bee-Eater, Parrotbill, Honeyguide, Redvented Bulbul, Lesser racket-Tailed Drongo, Fantail Warbler and Rufousthroated Hill Partridge.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any airport in Paro and ThimphuAirports
- Paro Airport, Paro Bhutan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.