Bird Watching Tour at Bhandup, Mumbai with Brunch
Bhandup is one of the best kept secrets of Mumbai. One of the oldest suburbs of Mumbai, Bhandup is a bird watcher's paradise. So rich is the biodiversity that within 2-3 hours you can easily spot over 70 species of birds, both native and migratory. The migratory Flamingos are a much awaited sight in Bhandup. Some of the other most viewed species include the Pond Heron, Ashy Prinia, Pied Starlings, White Cheeked Bulbuls, Little Cormorants, Egrets, Storks and Coppersmith Barbets.
• Mumbai's famous pink visitors - the Flamingos
• Over 70 species of birds
• Bird photography
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English speaking guide
- Brunch at a local restaurant (beverage excluded)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
What's excluded :
- Additional food or drink (unless specified)
- Items of a personal nature
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bhandup, Bhandup, Mumbai, Maharashtra
You will be picked up from your hotel early morning and driven to Bhandup, which is about 35 miles from central Mumbai. Upon arrival in Bhandup, your guide will give you a brief introduction about Flamingos- the most awaited migratory birds. The talk will also feature other exotic and native species found here. Spend the morning following the trails of these winged delights. Capture them in memorable photographs as you stroll down the paths for a closer glimpse.
Besides the commonly spotted species such as the Egret, Pond Heron, Coppersmith Barbet, Oriental Magpie Robin, Weaver bird, Golden Oriole, Kingfisher and Cormorant, one can see species such as the Painted Stork, Greater and Lesser Flamingo, Black-headed Ibis, Eurasian Spoonbill, Black-winged Stilt, Pied Avocet, Spot-billed Duck and Garganey Duck.
At the end of the tour enjoy brunch at a local restaurant / dhaba (beverage excluded).
After brunch you will be driven back to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Mumbai Airport, Maharashtra 400099, Mumbai India
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Consider wearing comfortable clothes
- Best time to visit: 15 Oct to 15 Jan, 06:00 m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.