Bird Watching Tour in Monteverde
The Monteverde area is home to over 450 species of birds. About 90 of those species migrate from North America every year. This tour offers a professional guided walk early in the morning when normally most birds are waking up and enjoying breakfast. Even though there is no control of the weather nor the birds, your guide will do the very best to spot and ID as many birds and wild life as possible. This tour is conducted in small groups is provide the best service possible.
This tour is for birders of all ages and experience levels, so whether you are a bird watching expert, an amateur or none, you are welcome to join a walk in the Cloud Forest in the heart of the Monteverde community.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ficus Trails, 60109 Costa Rica
Many visitors may be very interested in taking pictures, several of them are professional photographers, so each expert guide will try to help to get the best pictures during the walk or while enjoying a great breakfast as you bird-watch.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Must advise your preferred departure time in between the hours of 6am to 8am at the time of booking; note that is only an indication
- Please use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.