Birding Pipeline Road
Pipeline Road Panama is one of the best places in America for tropical birds exceeding the 400+ species.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Stop for Lunch Included - Birders pay for their own meals.
- Entry/Admission - Soberania National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Panama Canal, Panama City Panama
We will drive along the Panama Canal to the mid way point, the town of Gamboa, where we will do some of the best birding in Panama along the Pipeline Road.
Stop At: Soberania National Park, Area Canalera de Gamboa, Panama City Panama
We will walk along the Pipeline Road, inside Soberania National Park for some of the best birding in Panama!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Unido Casco Viejo, Lobby American Trade Hotel, Av Central, Panamá, Panama
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hotels located inside the City of Panama.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Lunch Stop Included - Birders pay for their own meals.
- Most travelers can participate
- Light clothing is recommended: cotton shirts or t-shirts - earth colors preferable- long (preferable) and short pants, poncho, hiking shoes, hat, insect repellent and sun block. Dress as for tropical hot humid weather and be ready for rain.
- Bring binoculars, scope (optional), field guide, notebook and camera (optional).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.