Birding Through Ría Lagartos Biosphere Reserve
Bird watching tour that helps you improve your health living with nature and our Mayan culture
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Lunch - Seafood
- Transport Valladolid- Ria Lagartos.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xocén, Yuc., Mexico
Bird watching tour in the town of Xocén, a town that is located in the center of the world, located about 10 minutes from the city of Valladolid, Yucatan. The activity will be carried out with the help of a guide accredited by the Ministry of Tourism (SECTUR), currently we have more than 200 species of birds that you can enjoy and observe that keeps the imposing, magical and lush jungle.
We can see birds such as seedlings, carpenters, calenders, pyrangas, pigeons, nuthatch, etc.
Wear comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes.
Cap or hat
Transportation (Valladolid Mx-Xocén-Valladolid Mx)
Does not include:
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Calle 42 195a, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
Departure Time :11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.