Birdwatching & Nature in Pantanos de Villa (Small Group)
This is for the ones who love nature and birdlife. Many types of resident and migratory birds and different native plants make “Pantanos de Villa” in such a beautiful National Protected area where you can learn more about the Flora and Fauna of Lima. The lagoon next to the beach is the best, with huge flocks of seagulls, skimmers, pelicans and other. Excellent place to get in touch with nature without leaving Lima
Get ready to have a relaxing half day experience around the wetlands and in the sea, too.
Come with us and be part of this unforgettable experience. We follow all the required protocols of biosecurity.
Book it now! Do not miss it!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free Pick up and Drop off to your Hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- All entrance tickets
- boat ride included
- Entry/Admission - Pantanos de Villa
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pantanos de Villa, Vista Alegre, Lima 15067, Chorillos, Peru, Lima Peru
After picking you up, we will go to see this wonderful complex of natural wetlands, to have a relaxing have day enjoying the nature. Your knowledgeable guide will explain you about the different types of birds such as egrets, cormorants, gulls, oystercatcher, etc. and about the importance of resources and habitat that this natural refuge has. Also, you will see native plants, some fish, aquatic insects, lagoons and more.
Then, we will take you to a nearby sea to watch cute sea-birds. Finally, we will ride a boat through a beautiful lagoon. This tour is highly recommended for nature lovers and bird watchers alike. If you aren’t yet, this is a good opportunity to learn more about it.
Book now and be part of this unforgettable experience! Do not miss it!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT:Free pickup and drop-off to your Hotel or Airbnb are included only from the following Lima's districts: Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro, Downtown Lima (historical center), Chorrillos, Surquillo, San Borja, Santiago de Surco, Pueblo Libre, Jesus Maria, Magdalena del Mar, San Miguel, Rimac, Breña, La Victoria, Lince and La Molina. If you are staying at another district or want to be picked up from the Airport of Lima, to go on tour with us, then a small fee has to be paid due to distance. We also offer free pick up (for cruises) from Callao Port, Plaza Salaverry, Plaza San Miguel or Larcomar Mall.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.