Birdwatching Atitlan at Rey Tepepul
This bird watching tour takes place in Santiago Atitlan if you are in Panajachel you can send us your hotel where one of our specialized guide will go for you and will take you by boat to Santiago where we will take a track that will take us at the entrance of the reserve.
The rey Tepepul trail is located in the mountains that connects the Pacific of Guatemala, the type of forest is cloudy and you walk for about 3 kilometers that will take about 3 hours approximately it is recommended to have a good condition.
Also a place that connects with nature. There are river, mostly time of the year is humid. olso you can see local people warking in farm.
the birds that we can find we have resplendet quetzal, azure-rumped tanager, norhern emerald tucanet, crested guan, black thrush, brown backed solitare and more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Equipo de binoculares
What's excluded :
Route Duration: 5 hoursStops on the Bosque nuboso:
Attractions on the Bosque nuboso:
- Mirador Rey Tepepul - Santiago Atitlan
Hotel Posada de Don Rodrigo Museum
Operates: 06:15 de la mañana
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.