Today we see that birds have become part of a collective feeling, where people increasingly take greater interest in knowing each one of them. For this reason, I recommend my services, because if you want to know about the birds of Costa Rica they are in the right place, because Monteverde is considered a natural paradise. Its location is perfect for bird watching from both sides and many are attracted to the particular fruits provided by the cloud forest. With me you can learn about the wonders of nature. For example, the different songs that birds have, such as recognizing different species, the natural history of each place visited and of each animal observed. You can also learn to take a good picture, using a telescope and preferably using a cell phone. Monteverde is a tropical paradise, since it houses a lot of flora and fauna, so don't miss Monteverde!
per adult from
What's included :
- Special equipment for bird watching, example: Binoculars, telescope. (The equipment is handled by the guide only). Digital list of observed species.
What's excluded :
- This activity does not include transportation, but if the customer wishes it can be achieved.
First of all, once we have all gathered together, we will make a short introduction to know what each person's interests are regarding the activity. As it starts very early, we must wait while they open the reservation to visit, since they all open at 7:00 am. It is for this reason that we will start observing birds near the community of Monteverde, where there is the option of having a coffee or a breakfast if the client wishes, while we know and observe the birds around us.
Once the reservation is open, we will continue in that place with the rest of the activity. During the walk you will learn more details about the birds of Costa Rica and the nature of Monteverde.
They may have at their disposal specialized equipment such as a telescope (which is manipulated by the guide) and also during the tour a detailed list of each species observed is made, which will be sent to your personal email at the end of the activity.
The reservation to visit is a personal pleasure, upon prior recommendation by the guide.
• Curi Cancha Reserve, 300 meters west of the Monteverde Cheese Factory, 60109 Costa Rica
• Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, Monteverde, Province of Puntarenas
• Reserva Bosque Nuboso Santa Elena, 4 MI North Of Santa Elena 6 km Costa Rica
• Monteverde Wildlife Refuge, Calle Los Camacho, Santa Elena 60109 Costa Rica
Departure Point :Casem coop shop and restaurant, Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/12/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.