Black Diamond Tundra Golfing Package
Enjoy a truly unique golfing experience with a 9-hole course on the Alaskan tundra. Bask in the beauty of the surrounding mountains while keeping an eye out for natural hazards, including moose footprints that act as makeshift traps and a resident fox known for stealing balls. Book a cart or enjoy a leisurely walk between holes on this Black Diamond Resort course — one of the northern-most golf courses in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip hotel transport (if option selected)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Black Diamond Resort Company, One Mile Otto Lake Road, Healy, Denali National Park and Preserve, AK 99743
Black Diamond Resort Co is a small family resort located in the heart of Alaska. We have a rustic and comfortable experience that is unique and fun.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates rain or shine; please dress accordingly
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.