Black River Safari
Situated on the South coast of Jamaica in the Parish of St Elizabeth, the Black River Safari is significant to the overall balance of the country’s eco-system. A tour on this nature lovers paradise will take you three miles up the river and back. The natural beauty of the milieu will mystify the mind like never before. The over 100 species of beautifully plumed birds that made the Black River Safari home will always seems to bring one’s mind closer to how great creation is. However, perhaps the most famous residence of the Black River Safari are the endangered crocodiles.
This river is quite populated with the crocodiles ranging in all different sizes. There are also a wide array of fresh water fish who find it quite favorable to occupy the Black River as well creating a perfect balance of wild life. This is one of Jamaica’s best natural resources which keeps foreigners and locals amazed at the abundance of nature that is concentrated in this little spot.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Activity fee is not included in the price.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Black River, Black River, Saint Elizabeth Parish, Jamaica
The Black River Safari one of Jamaica’s best known natural habitat and the country’s largest navigable river. The Black River Safari is a encompasses many things but more noted for the marriage of ecology and history while entertaining.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your pickup time is dependent on the hotel or guest house that you are staying or the arrival of your cruise ship and will be communicated when the booking is confirmed. Ports
- Montego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.