Black River Safari and Appleton Rum Estate Private Tour
This perfect for persons with limited time to stay or for first time travelers. Sample freshly pressed sugar cane juice and “wet sugar”. Immortalize your experience at our Appleton Rum large size VX sign, and then sample 10 Different types of Jamaica rum liquors. On a tour designed for you to cherish and repeat, you might get a complimentary bottle of rum. Drive through the countryside and mountains and board a shaded open-air boat for unobstructed views of the Black River's bird life, crocodiles, and scenery. Hear commentary about the wildlife of Jamaica and its longest navigable river, and observe a part of the island that most visitors miss. Tour is flexible so feel free to make other suggestions.
Please note: Appleton Estate does not open on a Sunday.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission: Black River Safari
- Entry/Admission: Appleton Rum Estate
- Entry/Admission - Black River
- Entry/Admission - Appleton Estate
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Black River Jamaica
At the Black River, you will board your boat for an exciting nature expedition along Jamaica's longest navigable river. You cruise the Black River, you’ll catch glimpses of the real Jamaica, from native wildlife to the local fishermen in their dugout canoes fishing for river shrimp.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Appleton Estate, Jamaica
Join us on a scenic journey highlighting the rustic side of the South Coast of Jamaica to visit the Appleton Estate, this Appleton Estate Rum Tour is an experience to remember, learn how the famous Appleton Rum is made from the growth of Sugar cane to refined rum, visit this historical Appleton Rum distillery located on the picturesque South Coast of Jamaica, take a detailed tour while your guide outline the secret behind one of the world’s best tasting rum. On the Appleton Rum Tour you will sample freshly pressed sugar cane juice and “wet sugar”. The Appleton Estate Rum has been blending flavorful rums since 1749 and boost an exquisite history for fine wines. Immortalize your experience at our Appleton Rum large size VX sign, and then sample 10 Different types of Jamaica rum liquors. Enjoy a mouthwatering Jamaican lunch. On a tour designed for you to cherish and repeat, complimentary bottle of run to all visitor.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If name of hotel is not listed please type when booking.Guest should be waiting in the lobby area of hotel for driver.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats are available upon request
- Most travelers can participate
- Please Note: Appleton Rum Estate Do Not open on a Sunday.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.