Black River Safari and YS Falls Private Tour
Drive through the countryside and mountains and board a shaded open-air boat for unobstructed views of the Black River's bird life, crocodiles, and scenery. Hear commentary about the wildlife of Jamaica and its longest navigable river, and observe a part of the island that most visitors miss. Then hop on to the tractor-led jitney ride through the rainforest to the seven-tiered waterfalls.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - YS Falls, Negril, Jamaica
- Entry/Admission - J. Charles Swaby's Black River Safari
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: YS Falls, Negril, Jamaica, YS Falls, Saint Elizabeth Parish,, Jamaica, Negril Jamaica
his day tour of Jamaica’s South Coast begins with pickup from any hotel from Montego Bay, Negril, Grand Palladium Resort and Falmouth. During the scenic drive, you’ll hear about Jamaica's history and pass by numerous farming villages in the mountainous region.
On arrival at YS Falls in St. Elizabeth Parish, it’s a 10-minute, tractor-led jitney ride through the rainforest to the seven-tiered waterfalls. Spend free time exploring the picturesque cascades and swimming in natural pools watched over by lifeguards. Swing on the Tarzan rope or head to the zipline canopy (available at an additional cost).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: J. Charles Swaby's Black River Safari, Jamaica
At the Black River, you will board your boat for an exciting nature expedition along Jamaica's longest navigable river. You cruise the Black River, you’ll catch glimpses of the real Jamaica, from native wildlife to the local fishermen in their dugout canoes fishing for river shrimp.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all hotels in Negril, Montego and Falmouth. We pickup from Falmouth and Montego Bay pier Ports
- Montego Bay
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Must be 18 years or older to drink.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.