Black River Safari and YS Falls Tour from Montego Bay
Embark on a Black River crocodile safari and spend time immersed in the YS Falls on this tour from Montego Bay.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Black River
- Entry/Admission - YS Falls
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Black River Jamaica
The Black River Safari one of Jamaica's best known natural habitat and the country's largest navigable river. A tour on this nature lovers paradise will take you three miles up the river and back.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: YS Falls, 2 Market St. South Coast Jamaica
Have fun just getting the fall, falling on you. All true nature.
It is a nature-based attraction offering the opportunity to experience the beauty of the waterfalls surrounded by lush gardens and magnificent trees. In recent times it has been upgraded to include exhilarating canopy rides, which glide from the top of the falls to the bottom.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.