Black River Safari and YS Falls Tour with lunch
This trip takes you through the interior of the rain forest. Pass through villages dotted along the coastline. Journey by boat up the Black River, Jamaica’s longest river, where you’ll see exotic birds, plants, and wildlife such as the endangered American crocodile. Take a trip to historic “Bamboo Avenue”, then to the Y.S. falls where you can enjoy nature in its natural state, as the cool refreshing water cascades down approximately 120 feet into the Y.S. River.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry Fee
- Entry/Admission - J. Charles Swaby's Black River Safari
- Entry/Admission - YS Falls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: J. Charles Swaby's Black River Safari, Jamaica
This trip takes you to the town of Black River where you will board a boat and travel the longest navigable river in Jamaica - Black River. The Black River was very essential in the past when the island was a major producer of sugarcane. Sail through the interior of the rain forest then through rural villages dotted along the coastline. Observe as you go along the exotic birds, plants, and wildlife such as the endangered American crocodiles. There are lots of crocodiles so prepare your cameras to take snapshots. Take a break and enjoy a traditional Jamaican lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: YS Falls, 2 Market St. South Coast Jamaica
Then head over to a nature-based attraction, YS Falls, which gives you the opportunity to explore the amazing waterfalls which are engulfed by lush botanical greenery and magnificent trees. Change into your swimwear then take a dive into the crisp waterfalls and enjoy the splendor of the 120-foot waterfalls.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Hotels in Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, Runaway Bay, Falmouth and Negril andGuest Houses within these resort zones.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- At least 6 people are required for this tour to operate. If this minimum is not met, you will be offered a substitute tour or a full refund.
- Please call to reconfirm your Hotel name and Pickup time before your tour date
- Children 3 - 11 must be accompanied by an adult
- Vehicles do not have wheelchairs lift, wheelchair will have to be collapse
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.