Black River Safari and YS Water Falls
The perfect place to experience authentic Jamaica where locals and visitors alike take advantage of this Jamaican gem.
Located off the beaten path on the South Coast, YS boasts seven stunning waterfalls where cool, clear waters cascade into naturally forming pools; perfect for a dip or a photo op
Our tours are designed to Suite your need so you can do these tours in any order, spend as much
time as needed stop anywhere for site seeing or have lunch.
NB: This is only for the transportation to and from the attraction, once you’re on site there will be a entrance fee of $20 per person for each tour.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry fees- $20 per person for each tour.
- Entry/Admission - YS Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Black River, Black River, Saint Elizabeth Parish, Jamaica
Situated on the South coast of Jamaica in the Parish of St Elizabeth, the Black River Safari is significant to the overall balance of the country’s eco-system. A tour on this nature lovers paradise will take you three miles up the river and back. The natural beauty of the milieu will mystify the mind like never before. The over 100 species of beautifully plumed birds that made the Black River Safari home will always seems to bring one’s mind closer to how great creation is. However, perhaps the most famous residence of the Black River Safari are the endangered crocodiles.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: YS Falls, 2 Market St. South Coast Jamaica
The YS Falls are 120 foot tall and cascade over seven levels. Steps have been built up the side of the falls so visitors can view the falls without getting wet. If you'd prefer a more interactive experience there are natural pools at the bottom of each level of the falls, lifeguards on the site will let you know which pools are safe to swim in. One pool features a rope swing where you can swing "tarzan-style" in to the water below. For a more relaxing swim there is also a 4 foot deep pool at the bottom of the falls which is fed by natural springs.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Freeport Montego Bay
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.