Black River Safari Day Tour with Pelican Bar from Montego Bay
Scenic Tour to the South Coast of the island. Drive through small towns and villages.
Crocodiles nursery tour " see young crocodile being fed"
Bird watching and much more.
Experience spectacular views of Holland Bamboo Avenue!
Boat ride, swim and bird watching in the region of the Pelican Bar!
See dolphins frolic in the wild (if it is your lucky day)!
Multi-lingual Tour Guide "at a cost"
Comfortable air- conditioned motor vehicles!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Jamaica Ideal Tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jamaica Ideal Tours, Montego Bay Jamaica
A visit to the South Coast of Jamaica to Experience the world amazing YS Falls. Black River and Famous PELICAN BAR.
Swim in the crystal clear waters with a chance, to see Dolphins frolicking in the wild if it is your lucky day.
This trip also takes you through the interior of the rain forest.
Pass through villages dotted along the coastline.
Journey by boat up the Black River, Jamaica’s longest river, where you’ll see exotic birds, plants and wildlife such as the endangered Friendly Jamaican crocodiles while the captain call them by name.
You will observe some local fisherman swimming and fishing in the river
then visit the amazing Y.S Falls & natural pool, where you can enjoy nature in its natural state,
As the cool refreshing water cascades down approximately 120 feet into the Y.S.Falls River and warm natural pool.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I will be holding a sign bearing the company name.Airports
- Sangster Intl Airport, Montego Bay Jamaica
- Montego Bay Airport Transfers to Negril, Bulls Bay Lucea, Lucea Hanover, Jamaica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please Bring the following:
- Beach towel.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Swim wear.Camera and extra cash.
- Call and confirm with us one or two days before the tour date.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.