Black River Safari Private Tour
Drive through the countryside and mountains and board a shaded open-air boat for unobstructed views of the Black River's bird life, crocodiles, and scenery. Hear commentary about the wildlife of Jamaica and its longest navigable river, and observe a part of the island that most visitors miss. Tour is flexible so feel free to make other suggestions.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - J. Charles Swaby's Black River Safari
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: J. Charles Swaby's Black River Safari, Jamaica
At the Black River, you will board your boat for an exciting nature expedition along Jamaica's longest navigable river. You cruise the Black River, you’ll catch glimpses of the real Jamaica, from native wildlife to the local fishermen in their dugout canoes fishing for river shrimp.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If name of hotel or port is not listed please type when booking.Ports
- Montego Bay pier
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring cash and camera.
- Must be 18 years or older to drink.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.