Black River Safari, YS Falls and Appleton Estate
Our tours are designed to Suite your need so you can do these tours in any order, spend as much time as needed stop anywhere for site seeing or have lunch.
NB: This is only for the transportation to and from the attraction, once you’re on site there will be a entrance fee of $20 per person for each tour.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry Fees
- entrance fee of $20 per person for each tour
- Entry/Admission - Black River
- Entry/Admission - YS Falls
- Entry/Admission - The Joy Spence Appleton Estate Rum Experience
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Black River Jamaica
This is where you get to see various types of wild life such as our indigenous crocodiles, birds, plants and much more.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: YS Falls, 2 Market St. South Coast Jamaica
This Where you get spent time on one of Jamaica most popular water falls, in the fresh water pools or go zipline over the breathtaking view of the water falls and have lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Joy Spence Appleton Estate Rum Experience, Nassau Valley, Siloah in St. Elizabeth, Santa Cruz Jamaica
Here you will get to learn the process that take place to extra the juice from sugar cane and turn into rum. The methods use back then and methods use now. You will also learn how the rum is stored, aged and bottled. This tour concludes with tasting of the different aged rum.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from hotels in Negril.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.