Black River Safari, YS Falls and Appleton Rum Tour with Lunch
This trip takes you through the interior of the rain forest. Pass through villages dotted along the coastline. Journey by boat up the Black River, Jamaica’s longest river, where you’ll see exotic birds, plants, and wildlife such as the endangered American crocodile. Take a trip to historic “Bamboo Avenue”, then to the Y.S. falls where you can enjoy nature in its natural state, as the cool refreshing water cascades down approximately 120 feet into the Y.S. River. Taste the world-famous Appleton Rum and tour the distillery.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry Fee
- Entry/Admission - J. Charles Swaby's Black River Safari
- Entry/Admission - YS Falls
- Entry/Admission - The Joy Spence Appleton Estate Rum Experience
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: J. Charles Swaby's Black River Safari, Jamaica
You will board a boat and travel the longest navigable river in Jamaica - Black River. The Black River was very essential in the past when the island was a major producer of sugarcane. Sail through the interior of the rain forest then through rural villages dotted along the coastline. Observe as you go along the exotic birds, plants, and wildlife such as the endangered American crocodiles.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: YS Falls, 2 Market St. South Coast Jamaica
Head over to a nature-based attraction, YS Falls, which gives you the opportunity to explore the amazing waterfalls which is engulfed by lush botanical greenery and magnificent trees. Change into your swimwear then take a dive into the crisp waterfalls and enjoy the splendor of the 120-foot waterfalls.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Joy Spence Appleton Estate Rum Experience, Nassau Valley, Siloah in St. Elizabeth, Santa Cruz Jamaica
Marvel in the operations at the Appleton distillery that has been producing the world-renowned Appleton rum. Sample the affluent liquid and discover the feeling of tasting such richness.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Hotels in Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, Runaway Bay, Falmouth and Negril andGuest Houses within these resort zones.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please call to reconfirm your Hotel name and Pickup time before your tour date
- Children 3 - 11 must be accompanied by an adult
- At least 6 people are required for this tour to operate. If this minimum is not met, you will be offered a substitute tour or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.