Black River Safari, YS Falls and Flyod's Pelican Bar
Soak up the island vibes along Jamaica’s South Coast on this personalized excursion from your resort—a great choice for first-time visitors or those with limited time. Opt to visit waterfalls and a Floyd's Pelican Bar, or ride down the river in a pontoon boat.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - YS Falls
- Entry/Admission - J. Charles Swaby's Black River Safari
- Entry/Admission - Floyd's Pelican Bar
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: YS Falls, 2 Market St. South Coast Jamaica
Travelers will be driven across the grounds of the property over to the YS Falls & Park by tractor pulled jitney. There they can climb the falls assisted by guides, do rope swings, swim in different shallow sections, use the pools or just relax under the trees in the shade. There is also zip lining available.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: J. Charles Swaby's Black River Safari, Jamaica
Travelers will enjoy a 1 hour guided boat ride tour on the Black River to see the friendly crocodiles, different species of birds, vegetation, flora and fauna and learn the history of the Black River and the important role it played during the slavery days, in shaping the first town in Jamaica to received electricity and a lot more commodities
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Floyd's Pelican Bar, Caribbean Sea | 1/2 mi NW of Treasure Beach, Treasure Beach Jamaica
Between Treasure Beach and Black River you will be taken by a fishing boat to a rustic wooden bar built on a sand bar a quarter mile out to sea. The Pelican Bar is the perfect place to sunbathing, drinking beer, swimming and eating fresh fried fish. The Pelican Bar began as local fisherman Floyd Forbes dream of a bar built out to sea, resting on stilts. Large wooden planks were transported on his fishing boat. In 2001 the bar was completed and it was named "The Pelican Bar" after the large flocks of Pelicans who rested on the sand bank. It soon became popular by locals and tourists as a place of picture perfect serenity. Watch the beautiful sunset (weather permitting) as well as the cliff diving and listen to the Reggae Band. A perfect place to sit back, relax with a cocktail in hand. The boat ride is between 15- 20 minutes but worth the travel.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.