Blackstone Walking History Tour
Join us as we explore the exciting Blackstone District which was named after the famous Blackstone Hotel which opened in 1915 and declared an Omaha Landmark in 1983. This hotel is also where the world-famous Reuben sandwich was created. Our friendly knowledgeable host will share the local stories and secrets of this area; as well as, feature the new development supporting the medical center and nearby corporate offices. Get to know Omaha better, through the Blackstone District.
Learn the history about the vibrant past of this area of Omaha
Experience personal service by our local professional tour host
View historic photos from the past on your mobile device
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert local history guide
- Historic photo access on mobile device
What's excluded :
- Gratuity for your guide
- Souvenirs and snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Omaha, Omaha, Nebraska
Hear the stories of our history as you experience the past and present of the Blackstone District
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Kimpton Cottonwood Hotel, 302 S 36th St, Omaha, NE 68131, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Guest must bring a valid form of identification
- Tours operate in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- These tours are nearly all outdoors. You will have space to observe social distancing. We will limit the group size to 8 guests unless a single group requests a larger tour experience.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.