Blagaj and Kravice Private Tour from Mostar
Enjoy this private tour to Blagaj and Kravice created only for you. Visit the ancient city of Blagaj, a symbol of culture and long history, and Kravice waterfalls, a symbol of untouched nature. Your private driver/guide will be at your service during the whole tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation with luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English speaking driver/guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Book this private tour to one of the most interesting touristic places in Herzegovina: Blagaj and Kravice. Blagaj is ancient city, older than Mostar, with it’s specific and unique Tekke which is a holly place for Muslim world and where you will feel spiritual power. You will visit Dervish House, unique for it’s architechure. View on the green river Buna and it’s spring which comes out from green cave is just breathtaking. While you are taking a walk by the banks of Buna river, you will see ruins of Stjepan Kosaca town and castel which is inaccessible and gives special dose of mistery.
After this gem of nature we will continue your tour to Kravice Waterfalls. Kravice Waterfalls is one of the most visited touristic places in Herzegovina. It is surrounded by 25 meters waterfalls. Kravice Waterfalls are often called as “mini Niagara”. River Trebizat is one of the clearest and coldest rivers with rich fauna and flora.
This tour will give you unforgettable experience in beautiful nature of Herzegovina region.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.