Blarney Castle, Cork City and Cobh Private Tour from Killarney
Explore southwest Ireland with a personal guide on this private, full-day tour of timeworn castles, rugged coastlines, and cities steeped in history. Kiss the Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle, visit Cork, and see where the 'Titanic' set sail from Cobh. Pricing is per group, based on a maximum of nine people on this day trip from Killarney.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guide
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- After hotel pickup in central Killarney, a private vehicle takes you to visit Blarney Castle. If you wish, kiss the Blarney Stone, which is said to give the gift of eloquent speech. Home to the McCarthy clan, the castle itself was built more than 600 years ago and features gardens and a lake — it's a must-see sight on any visit to Cork.
Your guide continues onward to Cork city, considered locally as the 'real capital of Ireland.' The River Lee flows through Cork, dividing the city into north and south, and the Port of Cork meets the Atlantic Ocean at Cobh. Tour the hilly city dotted with limestone buildings, and see key attractions such as St. Finbarr’s Cathedral and the 18th-century English Market.
From Cork you'll head to Cobh where the Titanic set sail in 1912, when the town would have been known as Queenstown. Cobh was also a large emigration port where more than two million Irish escaped famine and wartime in search of a better life abroad. Explore the time-honored town overlooked by St. Colman's Cathedral, and see the world's second-deepest natural harbor now populated with immense cruise ships.
Conclude your full-day private tour with hotel drop-off in Killarney or anywhere in the Munster region.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all accommodations in and around the Killarney region, you will be dropped back to your accommodation at the end of the day,
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.