Bled: Black Hole Kayaking
Experience the unique adventure through an underground mine on this 8-hour adventure from Bled. Explore the abandoned mines in complete darkness, with only the illumination of headlights to light your way. Temperature in the mines is only around 10 degrees Celsius, so guest should bring warm clothes. Kayaking equipment is provided and hotel pickup and drop-off is included. Guests stay underground for about 3-4 hrs, beginning with original mining train ride, followed by walking over steep stairs follows with staying on the water for about 1,5 hrs, while doing some kayaking. This special excursion is suitable for beginners as well as experienced kayakers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup/drop-off in Bled area
- Bottled water
- Use of kayaking equipment
What's excluded :
- Depart from your Bled hotel at 6:30 am or 8:30 am for an 8-hour adventure with kayaking through an underground mine. Drive for about hour and a half to the site and descend for 15 minutes into the deep on an original old mining train. A short hike and a climb over some steep stairs about 95m lower and back up after is included as well.
Upon reaching the underground water, row in your sit-on-top kayaking through passages and galleries. Spend four hours in the mine and enjoy the mix of dynamic activities, with a bit of both hiking and paddling. Illuminate your way with glowing headlamps, the only source of light in the mine. All the dry suits, boots, life vests, helmets, and lights are provided.
At the conclusion of your tour, you will be returned to your Bled hotel.
Departure Point :pr1motours.com, Black Hole Kayaking™, Vintgar Gorge eBike Trip™, Triglav National Park Tour, eBike Rent, Ljubljanska cesta 20, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please give our driver +/- 10 min or so, due to multiple pick-up locations.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick-up / departure time can vary in the morning and can happen earlier. All guests will be notified about exact time of departure one day before the tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking. A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A current valid passport or EU personal ID card is required on the day of travel (driving licence or any other means of id is not sufficient)
- Bring warmer clothes, temperature in the mines is only around 10 degrees Celsius (long sleeves, pants & closed shoes recommended). Bring some extra clothes in your backpack for just in case.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Maximum shoe size is EU 49.
- Minimum height is 150 cm.
- Food not included, guest can bring their own snacks if they like.
- Adult price applies for all guests
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.