Bled Castle Entrance Ticket with Transfer from Bled
Your visit to Slovenia wouldn't be a perfect one without the grand view from Bled Castle. Enjoy a convenient pick-up from your hotel or from a meeting point in central Bled and ask your English speaking driver some questions related to Bled on the way up to the most beautiful place in Bled. While standing on both castle terraces overlooking Bled, the alpin fresh air and the shimmering lake water combined with Bled's history, will make you wonder if you have ever seen a place more beautiful than this jewel in Upper Carniola.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottle of water
- Return transfer from central Bled to the castle
- Entry/Admission - Bled Castle (Blejski Grad)
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - additional price 5 € per person
- At booked time, you will wait for your pick-up by your English speaking driver, who will bring you up to the number one sight in Bled. Enjoy the bird's-eye views on the shimmering lake and the Julian Alps. Fresh air and the warm sun combined with Bled's history, exhibited in the castle museum, will make you wonder about the medieval life at majestic Bled Castle. When strolling through the mysterious Castle premises, do not forget to visit the wine cellar, Gutenberg's press chamber, the castle's chapel and the museum. After having explored all the riches of this medieval castle, your driver will come two hours after your arrival to bring you back to the start point.
Departure Point :Bled Castle (Blejski Grad), Lake Bled, Bled 4260 Slovenia
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour starting point- Ljubljanska cesta 7, Bled ,tourist bus stop at parking area below Hotel Krim ,Bled optional pick up from hotels in Bled
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- PLEASE NOTE: Paper Voucher Only. Bled Castle requires you to present a printed copy of this voucher on the day of your activity. You may be refused entry if you do not present a printed copy of your voucher.
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.