Blenheim Palace Guided Tour (with or without additional tour of Oxford city)
Enjoy a private group guided tour of one of England's most famous palaces and gardens and home to the Churchill family and Duke of Marlborough. The tour will describe the destiny of events which led to the creation of Blenheim Palace.
Free return bus transport from Oxford to palace is also offered, if desired.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- If you wish to meet us in Oxford, then we can offer you free return ticket for public bus with us
- Our tour includes the £28.50 palace entry ticket.
- Entry/Admission - Blenheim Palace
What's excluded :
- Transport is not included to the palace- unless you wish to meet us in Oxford city before the tour, then we can provide free return transport by bus or if you request, we can help you to book a taxi (cost of taxi to be paid by yourself on the day and costing anything from £25-40 per journey)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blenheim Palace, Woodstock OX20 1PP England
Guided tour of the state rooms. You will then have free time after the tour to explore for yourself, the exhibition spaces or the garden and estate.
Our tour includes the £28.50 palace entry ticket.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Blenheim Palace, Woodstock OX20 1PP, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Due to entry policy at palace, we limit private groups to max 4 persons. For options for larger size groups, please ask viator to call us!
- Finally, the third tour option listed allows you to choose to book an add-on 90 minutes guided tour at 10.30am of Oxford city before then also joining the 2pm palace tour.
- Meeting Point Options:
- The option exists for you to choose to either meet the guide at 2pm at the palace at our designated meeting point or alternatively to meet the guide at 12.45 in Oxford city centre to join the bus to the palace (with return bus ticket paid for free of charge)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Palace entry ticket worth £28 per person included. Optional return bus transport included, if desired.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please note that we use the public bus to get from Oxford to the palace and back to Oxford again. You are required by law in England to wear a mask to use any public transport or to go in any shop.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.