Blenheim Palace Tour From Oxford With Oxford University Alumni (Half Day)
Visit Blenheim Palace, the imposing and dramatic home of the Duke of Marlborough and birthplace of Winston Churchill. On this half day tour, with express transportation and strict small group sizes, our guide will also tell you the history of the Palace and its impressive grounds.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by private vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- As the largest non-Royal Palace in England. The sumptuous gardens, sprawling over more than 750 hectares, contain an exquisite water garden along with formal gardens. On arrival from Oxford the group will be given a tour of the grounds, along with the aristocratic history of the Palace. You can then either enter the Palace itself or head to the Churchill Destination Exhibit. Churchill's grave sits within easy access, or you may wish to explore the equally picturesque Woodstock town, complete with traditional antique and coffee shops.
This is a half day tour with two timing options. The morning tour beginning at 10am, returning back to Broad Street for 1pm. The afternoon trip will then take place at 2pm, returning back to Broad Street and Oxford Train station between 5pm.
Departure Point :5 Broad St, Oxford OX1 3AJ, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.