Blindfold Chocolate Tasting & Talk
This activity is located at the heart of Notting Hill. A beautiful environment to stroll around. Just 10 minutes away from the famous Portobello Road. During the activity you get to see our word-class chocolatiers working behind the counters as the experience is held in an open room. Feel free to ask any questions and get to see how chocolates into production are being made.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- A delicious combination of chocolate tasting and chocolate talk. You will taste the world best chocolate (if you would like blindfold) to allow you to properly appreciate its flavours. Similar to the Slow Movement - it's a real pleasure to enjoy the taste of good chocolate and savour the amazing taste of it melting in your mouth. We will teach you how to taste chocolate properly. The talk will allow you to taste lots of the world's best chocolate in a beautiful boutique in the heart of Notting Hill. This talk combines amazing chocolate tasting whilst also learning about the fascinating history of chocolate. We will teach you how to taste chocolate and let it melt in your mouth. We will taste some amazing single origin chocolate from some of the finest chocolate estates in the world.
• Chocolate Tasting
Departure Point :Ledbury Road, Ledbury Rd, Notting Hill, London W11 2AA, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.