BLISS in San Blas Islands Panama!!! - Includes Tour & Transport from Panama City
Have you heard of the amazing San Blas Islands of Panama? Have you seen the post-card perfect photos of deserted white sand specks in the turquoise oceans or of smiling Guna children beckoning you to partake in their little piece of paradise? With some of the most spectacular beaches in all of the world, and with less than 10% of the islands being inhabited by the Guna tribe, you'll be exploring 4 of the 365 islands of this paradise.
While the islands are basic and the Gunas can be shy, if you open your heart and mind to the unspoiled and undeveloped beauties of San Blas, you will experience one of the last paradises on earth.
We offer you the best of everything:
•Timely pick-up from your Panama City lodging
•Spacious, comfortable 4x4 transportation
•Full insurance for cars, boats and guests
•All our boats have sun protection and big awnings.
•A quality lunch prepared in a CLEAN kitchen with FRESH ingredients.
•Snorkel equipment for each guest for the whole day
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snorkel Equipment (snorkel and mask)
- Lunch - Fried fish or chicken with rice and salad
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Shared roundtrip transfer from your hotel in Panama City to Port of Carti
- Shared boat/lancha transportation all day
- Tour to Isla Perro, Isla Yansailadup, Isla Chichime and Natural Pool
- One beverage: Bottle of water, soda or beer
- Island Taxes: Entrance to Isla Perro, Isla Yansailadup, Isla Chichime.
- Entry/Admission - Isla Perro
- Entry/Admission - San Blas Islands
- Entry/Admission - Isla Chichime
What's excluded :
- Guna Entrance Fee paid to Border patrol ($22 for Internationals, $7 for Panamanian residents)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Panama City, Panama City, Panama Province
We pick up all guests from their lodgings in Panama City.
Stop At: Isla Perro, Panama Caribbean Sea Panama
You will relax in this beautiful island with crystal clear and warm water.
Isla Perro is one of the most famous and most visited islands of the Guna Yala region thanks to its sunken shipwreck, an old army gunboat, right in front of its beach. You can snorkel, swim and take beautiful pictures in this island.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: San Blas Islands, Panama City Panama
You will visit Isla Yansailadup
You will enjoy a fresh lunch consisting of fried fish or chicken with rice and salad. Also a beverage consisting of bottle of water, soda or beer.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: San Blas Islands, Panama City Panama
Nex point of visit is the Natural Pool. Swim in this beautiful pool and take pictures with the starfishes! This is a once in a lifetime experience!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Isla Chichime, Panama
You will visit Chichime Island. This is a very beautiful Island and one of the favorite Island among the Sailing Community in San Blas.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The San Blas islands are located on the Atlantic side of Panama. The drive to the port of San Blas takes 2.5 hours each way, through windy roads with beautiful landscapes, frequent animal encounters and opportunities to take photos. We pick up all guests at their lodging in Panama City between 5:00am and 5:45am. If staying at Playa Bonita area, we charge an extra fee.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The boat transfer from the port to the islands may be bumpy with some sea spray. If you are sensitive to motion sickness, please prepare accordingly by bringing appropriate medication. You may also get wet, so please bring some water protection for your luggage and yourself
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Departure time is between 5:15am and 5:45am from your Panama City lodging. If staying at Playa Bonita area, your departure time is 5:00am.
- You are welcome to bring a cooler with your own drinks, potable water, snacks and beverages (fruit juice or alcohol). The driver will stop at a supermarket on the way to San Blas in order for you to purchase additional items.
- PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO BRING YOUR ORGINAL PASSPORT. WITHOUT IT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE GUNA TERRITORY AND THE SAN BLAS ISLANDS.
- Please be advised that San Blas is in the Guna territory, which is an autonomous, Indian zone. The services are very basic. The Gunas will be providing all touristic services, such as meal preparations, car and boat transportations, lodging, and tour guiding. We are proud to be working with this friendly tribe and with each booking we give back to the community, supporting their customs and their traditional way of life. We kindly ask you to respect this beautiful culture and their simple way of life, leaving your expectations behind and learning about their innocent culture.
- We recommend that you bring your personal hygiene items, such as towels, sunscreen, hats, mosquito repellent.
- In San Blas Islands there are no ATMs, only cash in received. You can buy drinks there, snacks, souvenirs etc.
- “+Movil” and “Digicel” are the cell phone companies that have reception in San Blas.
- Infants need to sit on laps.
- The car ride to San Blas takes 2.5 hours and for about one hour the drive leads through windy roads. If you get motion-sick, please plan accordingly.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.