Bloemendaal Highlights: Guided Bike Tour close to Amsterdam
Enjoy a beautiful guided bike tour along all the nice spots around Bloemendaal, located only 20 minutes from Amsterdam. See beautiful historic buildings and estates and take a look at a working mill and enjoy nature in the National Park South Kennemerland.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- National Park fees
- Entry/Admission - Korenmolen de Zandhaas
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Strand Bloemendaal Aan Zee, Bloemendaal The Netherlands
Beautiful beach with beauchclubs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Nationaal Park Zuid Kennemerland, Zeeweg 12, 2051 EC Overveen The Netherlands
Enjoy nature in the National Park South Kennemerland: protected Dutch dunes with many species, flora and fauna
Bike through ancient forests and meet large herbivores such as Scottish highland cattle, fallow deers and Konik horses
Stop At: Korenmolen de Zandhaas, Wüstelaan 83, 2071 AE Santpoort-Noord, Netherlands
Take a look at a working mill and imagine yourself back in time in the charming and authentic mill shop.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :2061 Bloemendaal, Netherlands
Departure Time :1:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Minimum of 4 participants required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.