Bloody Bones Escape Game of Chattanooga
This 1 hour escape game is played on the downtown city streets. Visit 6 haunted hot spot locations and discover the ghosts that still linger. Solve puzzles, riddles, trivia and search for clues to reveal the true name of Bloody Bones and escape with your life. Complete the game with a great score and win a survivor certificate. Print as a keepsake.
per adult from
What's included :
- Link to Escape Game Website
- Password to start game
- 6 Haunted Hot Spot Locations
- History and Ghost story of each location
- Exciting puzzles, riddles and trivia questions to solve
What's excluded :
Social distance safe, audio guided escape game.
Can you escape Bloody Bones with your life? Chattanooga is full of angry spirits and Bloody Bones is their leader. Bloody Bones wants more souls to rule.
You will visit 6 haunted hot spot locations in downtown Chattanooga during the game. At each location you will answer a trivia question, find a clue, solve a riddle or complete a puzzle.
Follow the stories and instructions given by the audio guide on your mobile device.
At each stop you will receive ONE letter of Bloody Bones’ true name and discover your next location.
To escape the game and receive a survivor award you must:
1.Receive passing score of 70%
2.Unscramble the letters of Bloody Bones true name
The game will take approx 1 hour to complete.
Once you start do not stop until finished.
This game is played on the downtown streets of Chattanooga. All you need is a mobile device connected to the internet.
Only 1 Survivor Certificate per purchase.
Upon purchase you will receive an email that includes:
1.Link to game registration page
2.Password to enter the Bloody Bones Game site.
• Fireman's Memorial Fountain, Lookout St, Chattanooga, TN
• Chattanooga, Chattanooga, Tennessee
• Tivoli Theater, 709 Broad St, Chattanooga, TN 37402-1833
Departure Point :500 Lookout St, Chattanooga, TN 37403, USA
Departure Time :2/27/2020 - 1/16/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- If entering locations along the route please follow safety guidelines of each location.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.