Blue and Green Cave - Private 5 island tour from Split and Trogir
Our first destination is one of Dalmatia's most popular places - the Blue Cave on island Bisevo is an absolutely unforgettable experience.
Our next stop takes us further to another natural wonder – Medvidina Cave. Known as one of the last habitats of the Mediterranean monk seal, you will easily feel like you've become a part of the untouched nature around you.
After our exploration, it's time for some relaxation. We are making a coffee break in the small town Komiza.
We simply can't think of a better way to keep it at highest possible level than by taking you to Stiniva beach, rated as one of the best beaches in Europe.
After we had some time for swimming and sunbathing, it's time to explore another natural phenomena. Prepare yourself for a real light show and to some reflecting green all the way around since we are taking into the Green Cave.
Before we make our way back home, we will make one more stop. We're taking you you to the sunniest of all Croatian islands – island Hvar.
per adult from
What's included :
- Safety equipment
What's excluded :
- Green Cave and Blue Cave tickets
- Entry/Admission - Cave Bisevo
- Entry/Admission - Green Cave
- Entry/Admission - Trg Sv. Stjepana
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cave Bisevo, Bisevo 21480 Croatia
Our first destination is one of Dalmatia's most popular places - the Blue Cave on island Bisevo is an absolutely unforgettable experience. And what better way to begin our day than with a little bit of amazing natural "blue thrill“.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: KOMIŽA, Gornji put 24, 21485, Komiža, Croatia
We are making a coffee break in the small town Komiza, well known as the legendary fishing capital of Croatia. Rich cultural heritage, fantastic food and easy going local people will definitely make you feel like home.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stiniva Cove, Stiniva, Vis, Island of Vis Croatia
Since we are there to make the best of your day, we won't let you miss out on any of the "must see" places, so the cruising beside old fisherman's cottages to our two next destinations will give you a real adrenaline rush. We simply can't think of a better way to keep it at highest possible level than by taking you to Stiniva beach, rated as one of the best beaches in Europe.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Green Cave, Ravnik, Vis, Island of Vis 21480 Croatia
Prepare yourself for a real light show and to some reflecting green all the way around since we are taking into the Green Cave. Stunning photos - guaranteed!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Trg Sv. Stjepana, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
Before we make our way back home, we will take some time for one last stop. We're taking you to island of Hvar. The island will easily seduce you with its historical beauty, attractive architecture, landmarks and beaches. It's time to put your sunscreen on and to enjoy the rest of your day while enjoying on the sunniest of all Dalmatian islands, where the hair gets lighter and life simply gets better.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Trumbićeva obala, 21000, Split, Croatia
2: Obala bana Berislavića, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.