Blue Cave & 6 islands tour from Brač with Snorkeling & Entry tickets Included
For all of you who prefer to explore visual wonders of the Blue Cave, cruise around Croatian islands, taste local cuisine and experience the true Mediterranean along stone paved streets of island towns, with friends and family or alone, we can arrange a private tour. All you need to do is contact us, and tell us when you would like your Blue Cave Tour adventure to start. We will send you a quote and arrange the luxury speedboat to wait for you at the time of your liking.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Stiniva Cove
- Entry/Admission - Budikovac Island
- Entry/Admission - Pakleni Islands
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bisevo, Bisevo, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Blue Cave is the first destination you will see on your day trip from Split. Blue cave is located on the east side of island Biševo. Speedboat ride from Split to Blue Cave take 1 hour 15 min. Speedboat ride is very interesting due to frequent encounters group of dolphins in the open sea which is in the morning hours so peaceful that dolphins notice and with very large distance.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stiniva Cove, Stiniva, Vis, Island of Vis Croatia
After we have visited Blue Cave on our Blue Cave and Hvar tour from Split we headed out with our speedboat towards the popular Vis attraction, the Stiniva Cove. Stiniva is small and tight bay on the island Vis. It’s one of the most attractive place in Croatia because of unusual beach. The bay is long around 600m, and the width of the bay is 100m. Beach at Stiniva is famous because it’s surrounded on the all sides by high cliffs. Stiniva is positioned on south of local road, which connect two villages, Podspilje and Plinsko polje. Also, in the bay you can see few uninhabited fishermen’s houses. Whole bay is protected as natural reserve. Sea ground is especially attractive for divers.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Budikovac Island, Split Croatia
The little island of Budikovac, pronounced Budihovac by the locals, is an ideal spot for a real vacation. On the island, there is a wonderful pebble beach, and the small bay, protected from the open sea, offers an attractive shelter for the many yachtsmen who love to spend their vacations here. There is a shallow anchorage (around 2 m) and a beautiful lagoon for swimming on the south-eastern side of the island of Vis. The lagoon is situated opposite the island of Vis. It can be accessed from the south, between the islet of Mali Budikovac and the island of Budikovac. While sailing through the passage, it is recommended to stay closer to Mali Budikovac, as on the Budikovac side there are shallow rocks.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pakleni Islands, Hvar, Hvar Island Croatia
Panoramic view of the gorgeous chain of Pakleni islands On our way to our last destination, beautiful town Hvar on the island of Hvar, you will get a panoramic view of beautiful Pakleni islands.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Hvar, Hvar, Hvar Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Apart from the magic of the Blue Cave, we might say, this Split to Hvar tour saves the best for last. Hvar town, situated on the island with the same name, is one of the most beautiful harbors in the world. Gorgeous stone paved streets, special Mediterranean atmosphere and the rich cultural heritage make this town one of the most visited places on the Adriatic. In recent years, besides being a tourist hotspot, this enchanting place became a popular celebrity hideout, many deciding to build summer homes in the town. Enjoy the delightful walk around, explore narrow streets and admire historic sights. After enjoying Hvar, it’s time to come aboard our luxury speedboat and return to Split, enrichened by the day full of experiences, history, wonder and breathtaking nature. Don’t miss the opportunity to enjoy this unique pearl among Split boat tours!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Ina Gas Station, Milna, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.