Blue cave & Hvar island hopping full day tour from Omiš
A trip around Croatian islands with stop at the Blue Cave is an ideal way to explore the best natural treasures and get an ultimate snapshot of central Dalmatian islands in just one day.
Experience memorable scenery when the sunlight reflects through the sea bouncing off spectacular shades of silvery-blue color.
Swim inside the Monk Seal cave before continue your journey towards award winning Stiniva cove.
A place where you would find tropical vibes is isolated island of Budikovac - perfect place for those who want to escape city crowds.
On the way to the island of Hvar you would enjoy the panoramic view to the Pakleni islands. This georgues chain of wooden islets hide a number of stunning bays, sandy beaches and marinas.
End your tour buzzing around historical Hvar town. Find your spot under the palm trees and soak up the sun on the famous promenade.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation by speedboat
- Snorkeling gear
- Safety equipment
- Use of waterproof and windproof jacket
- Small group
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to the Blue cave
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Blue Cave
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Cave, Bisevo Croatia
Highlight of the tour, Croatian natural wonder located on island Bisevo
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Biševo, Biševo, Komiža, Croatia
Largest cave on the Bisevo island is the true adventurers paradise
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Stiniva Cove, Stiniva, Vis, Island of Vis Croatia
Visit the cove which became synonimus with island Vis and Dalmatian islands
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Budikovac Island, Split Croatia
The crystal clear lagoon of Budikovac island provides perfect opportunity to relax
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Pakleni Islands, Hvar, Hvar Island Croatia
Pakleni Islands archipelago is a true nautical paradise located on the doorstep of Hvar town.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hvar, Hvar, Hvar Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Free time in Hvar designed to explore and dicover this beautiful ancient island town
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Poljički trg 8A, 21310, Omiš, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We please you to take personal responsibility for your wellbeing. This begins with packing any personal protective equipment and sanitisers you require (face mask) . Please adopt hygiene practises and follow all health instruction from our professional staff once you are vacationing with us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.