Blue Cave and Hvar Tour - 5 Islands Tour from Split and Trogir
Join this all day excursion beginning with a visit to the nature phenomenon, the Blue Cave. Swim at best beaches on Vis island and visit hidden caves on the way to Stiniva Bay.
Relax and snorkel on Budikovac bay and at the end taste best Croatian dishes in Hvar's restaurants and after that enjoy impressive view from Fortica fortress above the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water(ask skipper for it)
- Waterproof jackets
- Use of snorkel equipment(mask)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Cave Bisevo
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Can be arranged, but it is not included in price)
- Green Cave Swimming tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cave Bisevo, Bisevo 21480 Croatia
Blue cave is highlight of this tour. Natural phenomenon made by sea and wind. Perfect blue color appears when sunbeams reflects from cave bottom.
NOTE: in case when cave is closed we provide alternative caves to visit. We can't influence on cave conditions because it can be changed few times a day.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Biševo, Biševo, Komiža, Croatia
This cave is famous as one of habitats of Monk seal. It is long and deep and swimming is possible in lower season.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Komiza, Komiza, Island of Vis, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Stop for sightseeing and breakfast. This is old fisherman's town where one can see old Dalmatian customs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stiniva Cove, Stiniva, Vis, Island of Vis Croatia
This is one of the best beaches in Europe. In low season great place for swimming and in high season we are making short stop to take pictures and for swimming if possible.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Budikovac Island, Split Croatia
Nice sand bay between islands where one can enjoy swimming and snorkeling or just drink cocktail in beach bar.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hvar, Hvar, Hvar Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Last stop is Hvar town where travelers can spend time on sightseeing (best place is Fortica fortress) and where you can taste traditional Croatian lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Trumbićeva obala 3, 21000, Split, Croatia
2: Obala bana Berislavića, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will try to reduce risk by spending less time in crowded areas. Guests can use mask but that is personal choice because it is not mandatory to use it in Croatia.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.