Blue Cave and the Island of Hvar: Small Group Tour by Speedboat
Spend an amazing day on a full day speedboat tour from Split or Trogir in a small group ( each boat takes up to 12 Persons ) Visit some of the most beautiful spots on the Adriatic cost. Enjoy the sightseeing of Blue Cave and Monk Seal cave, take a coffee in the small village of Komiža, swim in crystal clear sea on the island of Budikovac and discover the history of Hvar city.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Speedboat ride
- Waterproof jackets
- Waterproof storage
- Snorkeling equipment
- Cold water on the boat
- Entry/Admission - Cave Bisevo
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cave Bisevo, Bisevo 21480 Croatia
Blue Cave Croatia is a natural wonder located on Bisevo, near island Vis. Local guide will tell you stories and you will have time to take photos.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Komiza, Komiza, Island of Vis, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Komiža has a reputation of being the warmest town on the Adriatic in winter months, and the abundance of sights and natural scenery never leave you short of things to admire.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stiniva Cove, Stiniva, Vis, Island of Vis Croatia
Stiniva Bay in Vis was voted the best beach in Europe in 2016.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hvar, Hvar, Hvar Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
The island’s hub and busiest destination, Hvar Town is estimated to draw around 20,000 people a day in the high season. It’s amazing that they can all fit in the small bay town, where 13th-century walls surround beautifully ornamented Gothic palaces and traffic-free marble streets, but fit they do.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Ul. Hrvatskih mučenika 28, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
2: South Tours Travel Agency, Mrčelina 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please Note, this is a speed boat trip and if the sea is too rough or if there is bad weather the tour will be rescheduled for the next day (for safety reasons)
- If you are not able to go any other day you will be refunded to 100%
- Please note that due to the crowd in the heart of the season or changing weather conditions there is a possibility of changing the departure time(earlier/later) from the harbor or changing the itinerary if it’s necessary in agreement with the skipper on board
- Tour is not recommended for pregnant women, participants with serious back or neck problems and children younger than 3 years.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.