Blue Cave, Blue Lagoon, Hvar island and ShipWreck - private boat tour
Visiting Blue Cave,Blue Lagoon, Hvar island and Ship Wreck is unique boat tour from Split town. In one day you visit five different destinations with our fast boats. That is a kind of journey that you experience once in the life time.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Tickets for Blue Cave
- Entry/Admission - Cave Bisevo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cave Bisevo, Bisevo 21480 Croatia
Blue Cave is one of the most beautiful sea caves in the world. It became world famous thanks to baron Ransonnet, and with that discovery Grotta azzura on the island of Capri got the honorable opponent for the title ″THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CAVE IN THE WORLD″. Many famous people and world travellers who visited both caves gave advantage to Blue Cave in Croatia.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stiniva Cove, Stiniva, Vis, Island of Vis Croatia
Stiniva is a small and narrow beach on the south side of the island of Vis, but regardless of its size, Stiniva was declared the most beautiful beach in Europe in 2016 by the readers of “European Best Destinations” website and it is certainly one of the world’s most beautiful beaches.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Budikovac Island, Split Croatia
Budikovac - Blue Lagoon is a small archipelago near the island of Vis, and it consists of the Veliki Budikovac and Mali Budikovac. It is an ideal place for those who want to enjoy the unspoiled nature, beautiful beaches and clean blue sea. Many people consider it a Paradise on earth because its lagoon is naturally protected from the open sea, providing ideal conditions for swimming and enjoying the sun.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tvrdava Fortica, D116 29, Hvar, Hvar Island 21469 Croatia
The town of Hvar is called sunny Hvar for a reason because it has got 2726 sunny hours through the year. It is placed in beautiful nature enviroment, rotated to the south side of the world, which gave it the Mediterranean attractiveness.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Choovita Beach Bar, Put Marulica 1, Necujam, Solta Island 21430 Croatia
Ship Wreck on Island Šolta is our final destination.This is unique experience to see. Swim and dive around shipwreck.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Trumbićeva obala 13, 21000, Split, Croatia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.