Blue cave experience diving! 【Okinawa Prefecture】 Feeding & photo images free! English, Chinese, Korean guide available! 1 group with a dedicated instructor ☆
☆ One group has a dedicated instructor.
There are no other guests, so you can enjoy it at your own pace. An exclusive instructor explains carefully.
☆ Feeding experience free!
Many beautiful fish come close!
☆ We present photograph, video data during experience diving!
Guide will take photos and videos during the experience. Images will be sent to the smartphone on the spot after the tour.
☆ English, Chinese, Korean guide available!
Customers from overseas can also enjoy diving with confidence.
★ Veteran instructor from Maldives (dive history is over 20 years) is enrolled!
【Spot change guidance】
Depending on the straits on the day of participation, the implementation points may be changed or canceled.
If swimming in the cave is prohibited, you can not go to the blue cave. In that case, we will guide you on the nearby beach.
There is no problem with the weather such as rain. Please note that the course will be decided by the waves and wind of the sea.
The reservation will be accepted as 【Accepted】 for the contents of 【Spot Change Information】.
In the case of cancellation by spot change on the day, cancellation fee will occur.
per adult from
What's included :
- Equipment set rental fee, insurance fee, fish feed fee, photo image during diving
What's excluded :
- Parking fee 1 hour 100 yen Shower fee 200 yen
Why don't you try diving in a mysterious "blue cave"?
If you are new to diving and you don't feel confident about swimming, it's fine.
A professional instructor who knows the blue cave will guide you.
★ ★ Flow of experience ★ ★
1. Gather at the parking lot of Misaki Maeda! Fill in the application form.
2. Explain how to use diving equipment and how to breathe carefully.
3. First practice the basics in shallow water. The guides are kind and supportive so everyone gets used right away.
4. Go to the blue cave! Blue sparkling water and many beautiful fish. You can even feed fish and shoot with an underwater camera.
5. Take a shower when you get back from the sea and refresh. We will transfer images to your smartphone underwater photos and video data on the spot.
☆☆☆ Blue cave with huge popularity ☆☆ ☆
Inside the air dome, about 30 meters long, the sunlight from the limited entrance of the cave illuminates the blueness of the seawater, and the water glows blue. Many people enjoy this mysterious space and the fish in the blue caves are friendly and can be seen nearby.
• Blue Cave, Cape Maeda, Onna-son, Kunigami-gun 904-0417 Okinawa Prefecture
• Onna-son, Onna-son, Kunigami-gun, Okinawa Prefecture
Departure Point :Cape Maeda, 469-1 Maeda, Onna, Kunigami District, Okinawa 904-0417, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you have heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, or otolaryngeal diseases, you can not participate.
- Please carefully read 【Spot Change Information】 and make a reservation on your notice.
- If you plan to fly on the day, you can not participate.
- Most travelers can participate
- People with hangovers and those with the previous day's drink can not attend.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.