Blue Cave Small-Group Boat Tour from Dubrovnik
This is a unique way to experience the magical ambient of Blue cave.
We go only with small groups, so we can approach each guest individually. Our route is carefully planned to avoid crowd and too many visitors.
In this tour you will spend time on sandy Lopud beach Sunj where you will have time to swim before we go to explore caves. Afther that we will take you to visit Three caves on Koločep Island where you can spend time exploring the untouched nature of Elaphiti islands.
The third and most important stop is the magnificent Blue Cave.
Our skipper will briefly describe how to enter the caves and provide all safety advices and help if needed. Your boat is always moored close to you, and you will be supervised by our experienced skipper at every moment.
Entering inside the caves by swimming is most amazing act of this tour. All shades of blue mixed with sun rays, will beat up all your expectations.
This is something you will talk about.
Don’t forget your swim suite!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - sandwich; mix sendwich. Vegetarian sandwich can be provided on request.
- Alcoholic Beverages - White wine, beer etc.
- Bottled water - water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Soda/Pop - Coca-cola,orange juce
What's excluded :
- Pick up that is outside of city of Dubrovnik
- Swim suit
- Pickups less than 700m from starting point.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sunj Beach, Lopud Croatia
Our first stop is Island Lopud,
This oasis of peace and beauty is attractive and popular because of the numerous sandy beaches, rocky paths through the mysterious old forests, olive groves and vineyards. The MUST on the island Lopud is to spend your time on famous beach Sunj where we will drop you off for a fantastic shore swimming experience. Sunj Beach is the most beautiful lagoon with shallow warm sea stretching miles from green to blue. There you can swim and relax in nearby beach bars that also offer food.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kolocep Island, Kolocep Island, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
We stop for about 45 minutes, depending on your tour lenght and preferences. We will take you to visit a secret three cave place on island of Koločep. Three caves are hidden gem of the cliff side of Island Koločep. Abrasive effect of sea pierced through the island and left for us three astonishing caves to marvel. There you will enjoy the magic of caves by swimming trough them
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Blue Cave, Zuzej, 20221, Koločep, Croatia
Just off the Dubrovnik coast there's a remarkable cavern which marvels all the Elaphiti islands visitors. The Blue cave on isle of Kolocep is a must see attraction both beautiful and mysterious. With crystal water and constant play of half-light and almost darkness, swimming inside her feels like entering a forgotten piece of Paradise. Join us on our tour and experience the magnificent of nature. Distant crashing of the waves sing the most serene lullaby that will make you fall in love over this place times and times again.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Lapadska obala 28, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from locations less than 700m away from starting point is not included. Ports
- Yacht Club Orsan, Ul. Ivana pl. Zajca 4, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Captain may change the route.
- Most travelers can participate
- You must inform us if you want a Vegetarian sandwich
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We have lowered the number of passengers so you can maintain the social distancing. Our staff is regularly checked every day for any symptoms and their temperature is measured. We maintain high level of disinfection of all the spaces used on the boats by passengers and our staff.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.