Blue City Walk (2 Hours Guided Walking Tour)
Jodhpur is also known as Blue City because of its eye-catching sea of boxy indigo houses stretches for more than 10 kilometers along the walls of the historic walled old city, creating a luscious blue sea in the arid Indian landscape.
This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories about the city, fun facts and must do things in the city in unique style of ‘infotainment’ to ensure that you enjoy the tour and don't get bored, irrespective of whether you love history or not.
1. Explore the winding streets, ancient buildings, markets, houses painted in indigo blue color situated on periphery of the majestic Mehrangarh Fort.
2. Capture the hues of blue city wth beautiful houses, temples, busy markets & famous blue havelis in your lens
3. Pass through the narrow yet lively lanes of the Blue City, interact with the locals and discover some of the untold stories and tales about the place.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Access to hidden lanes and places.
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- Great conversations and interesting stories
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Navchowkiya, Sodagaran Mohalla, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
Walk through the Navchowkiya locality with beautiful temples, busy markets and famous blue havelis.
Pass By: Ranisar Lake, Fate Pole Road, Near Meharana Garh Fort, Jodhpur 342001 India
Discover the Ranisar Lake, historic man-made lakes inside the city wall
Pass By: Mehrangarh Fort, Fort Rd., Jodhpur 342006 India
Experience the periphery of the majestic Mehrangarh fort, garden and its view
Pass By: Jodhpur, Jodhpur, Jodhpur District, Rajasthan
Pass through the narrow yet lively lanes of the Blue City, interact with the locals and discover some of the untold stories and tales about the place.
Pass By: Jodhpur blue city walk, House no.32, HANWANT A BJS COLONY, Jodhpur 342006 India
Explore the Winding streets, ancient buildings, markets, houses painted in indigo blue color.
Departure Point :chandpole, Kabir Nagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
Return Detail :Mehrangarh Fort view point, Jodhpur,, Sodagaran Mohalla, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.