Blue Eye, Ksamil, Saranda, Lekursi Castle - PRIVATE TOUR (half-daytrip)
I'm from Saranda. I'm a natural local guide and I'm really passionated to welcome the guests.
Actually I have designed unique experiences which are totally different in a great harmony with each other such as knowledges about our culture and traditions, visiting archeological nearby spots and exploring the hidden corners of nature.
Every visiting of those spots will be the most of your journey where you can take many pics.
That experience is about having awesome fun by discovering the coolest places you haven't seen anywhere.
per adult from
180 to 240 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - The Blue Eye
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Plazhi Ksamilit
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Blue Eye, Vlore 9706 Albania
The Blue Eye (Syri i Kaltër) is a water spring and natural phenomenon occurring near Muzinë in Vlorë County, southern Albania. A popular tourist attraction, the clear blue water of the river bubbles forth from a depth of more than fifty metres. Divers have descended to fifty metres, but it is still unclear what the actual depth of the karst hole is. Blue Eye is one of the most beautiful sights in Southern Albania and an easy day trip from Saranda. Conveniently, the Blue Eye in Albania is also right on the way to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Gjirokastra (also written Gjirokastër), Berat’s twin city.
It’s quite easy to see both the Blue Eye and Gjirokastra together in a day trip if you are based in Saranda or Ksamil. If you have more time, you can visit them separately as well.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lekuresi Castle, Saranda Albania
Lëkurësi Castle (Kalaja e Lëkurësit) is a ruined castle in Lëkurës, southern Albania. The castle is on a strategic hill point overlooking the town of Saranda, southeast of the town centre. From here one can control the whole town as well as the islands of Ksamil.
The castle of Lëkurës was built in 1537 by Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent who had attacked Corfu and needed to control the harbor of Saranda and the road that connected it with Butrint.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Plazhi Ksamilit, Ksamil 9706, Albania
There are so many beaches occurred in Ksamil, but i'll make sure to show you my favorite one.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :1: Sarandë, Albania
2: Ksamil, Albania
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop off at your hotel.Ports
- Port of Saranda
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Traveler must have their own facemasks and gloves due to the risks of Covid-19
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.