Blue Hole & Secret Falls with Lunch from Ocho Rios
This bluish green waterfall is located off-the-beaten path in Thatch Hill, about half an hour from Ocho Rios. Explore the hidden cave, jump and swim or swing like Tarzan into the crystal-blue waters.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Set off for a day of adventure in paradise, with a trip to the magnificent Blue Hole and Island Gully Falls, which is nestled in the hills of Ocho Rios. Whether you are looking for an adventure or a relaxing time, we have options for you. Enjoy gorgeous views of lush greenery, the clear blue/green water coming down from the mountains above, cascading waterfalls and a bonus hidden cave. This refreshing water is ideal to jump and swim in on a hot day and feels amazing on sunburned skin.
There are several places where you can jump from, and pools to swim in. If you're feeling especially adventurous, take to the top of rocks, for a rope-swing jump into the turquoise water, or do a cliff-jump without any help at all. If you prefer, you can view them from the side, and take pictures.
After lots of fun at this exhilarating water falls, have lunch in the town of Ocho Rios, before returning to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from major hotels in Montego Bay. You will be expected to meet the bus at the nearest hotel to your location.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.